If you’re looking for help with preparation for the GMAT, congratulations, you have come to the right place! I am a GMAT expert who loves helping aspiring MBA’s rock the test. Click here to learn more about how I can help you reach your target GMAT score.
Whether you are just thinking about applying to business schools, are in the midst of the application process, or have already been called-in to interview at one or more of your target schools, you can benefit from my experience in the MBA application process. Click here to learn more.
For those located outside of NYC, remote tutoring (via Skype) is a great option. You can get access to a premier GMAT tutor from the comfort of your own home. Click here to find out more about my remote tutoring option.
My name is Artem Koren -- I am a GMAT tutor and an MBA application consultant located in New York City.
- A 99th percentile GMAT scorer (770)
- Private office in midtown Manhattan
- An Adjunct Instructor for Test Preparation at NYU
- The ONLY tutor recommended by Jeff Sackmann, author of the popular GMAT Hacks book series
- Featured GMAT coach for the Advantas Group
- Author of original test prep book and prep materials
- Experience tutoring a wide range of curricula, including: GMAT, SHSAT, PSAT, SAT, and ACT
- Columbia University undergrad, NYU Stern MBA
- Fun, engaging, insightful, motivational, and determined to significantly improve your score
Welcome to my website. You are probably here because you are looking for a GMAT tutor to help you improve your GMAT performance with a complete GMAT prep course or customized sessions. Or perhaps you need some advice on your MBA
application. Good news, I can be of great help with both!
Here you will find some background information on yours truly, details about my GMAT tutoring and MBA application consulting services, and my blog. You can find some testimonials on my services on yelp.
I am always happy to hear from visitors -- have a look at my contacts section and drop me a line with any questions, comments, or short speeches.
Wishing you the best of luck in your pursuit of an MBA degree,